Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My childhood

I think that the description of my childhood is the most difficult task I've ever had... There are so many memories and thoughts connected with this word that it seems almost impossible to pull them together. We can associate it with many places and people as well as set it in different periods of time, which makes it a dream- the one which is very nice but hard to remember :) Nonetheless, there is something I can call to my mind and moreover, I can remember every small detail of this particular memory- our clandestine excursions to the orchard on the other side of the street, organised in order to play hide and seak. They had to be clandestine because we were to small to be allowed to cross the street without an adult; but forbidden fruit is always more attractive, isn't it? ;p
(the picture was taken near Tysiąclecia in Poznań in 1992/1993)

2 comments:

  1. I think there may be harder tasks, really ;) Anyway, you've done quite well here. And the picture is great - it shows your good spirit even at that young age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like girls wearing glasses :)

    How much has the place changed..? as much as you have...

    I love your photo!

    ReplyDelete